Saturday 5 March 2011

Pub to purr in one easy move

Well, I don't know what is the matter with her.

Something to do with, and I quote, "Loss of local amenities kills all community spirit. It's here in black and white. No pub, no village website, nothing. Asset stripping by non-residents should be forbidden. Big Society, my a*&^."

Some villages in Norfolk apparently whose pubs have been closed by the same person who owns the pub here. And he lives in some godforsaken place called "The Sarf".

And she's found it on t'interweb. This Google thing should be banned after 6pm IMnotsoHO, thank you.

Not sure what a pub is but the lack of one in the village has definitely caused grief in this household. Why is Lindsey *always* here when I need to sit on the keyboard quietly during the evenings and wash?

Well, she's here. I'll sit anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment