Saturday 5 March 2011

Introduction

I am a rescue cat from Wing and a Prayer, originally called Mrs Mog, but now re-named to match my new station in life - Cat5. I am a broadband cat.

I am currently re-organising the home I now live in, and those who live here, to my requirements. Most of the time, it is just myself and my comfort requisitions officer, Lindsey. She still needs some work, but I think she has potential.

She says I have to mention Graham Small, whose fault, apparently all this is. Thank you Graham for giving me a voice on t'interweb. It's been a long time coming and shows how well Lindsey is taking to the training.

1 comment:

  1. I am a fibredog. I like your blog. Try to keep Lindsey in her place, I am doing the same with the muggle bunch I reside with. Mine is off for the day doing long range wifi installs so I think I will just have a kip until she returns.

    ReplyDelete