Saturday 5 March 2011

The keyboard iz mine


Today appears to be a difficult day for Lindsey. Firstly, Cumbria County Council appear to have put out an update to the plans for the BDUK pilot (she talks about this far too much) which seems to have caused minor apoplexy, bad words, and striking of the keyboard. And then there's something about State Aid guidelines being ignored, and the failure of this country to get true broadband, all of which are causing a run on these mugs of tea she keeps littering my desk with.

As you can see, I have taken up residence in front of her to chill her out. When I sit down, (which I am about to in the photo) something really quite trffic happens. I have written a poem. Iz can multitazk.


(With apologies to Pooh)

On the left of the keyboard
Is a key where I sit
There isn't any other key
Quite like it
It's not at the bottom
It's not at the top
And it's puurfect as it makes the PC stop

No comments:

Post a Comment